- November 13, 2018
- Posted by: Caroline Akinyi
- Categories: Blogs, Marketing
How do Colors Influence People?
- Red – Creates a sense of urgency, which is good for clearance sales. …
- Blue – The preferred colour of men. …
- Green – Associated with health, tranquility, power, and nature. …
- Purple – Commonly associated with royalty, wisdom, and respect. …
- Orange & Yellow – Cheerful colours that promote optimism.
- Pink – Feminine
“Colour directly affects our subconscious, it attracts or rejects us. From a psychological point of view, a certain colour has a different influence on each person, causing different emotional states, behaviours and moods.”
Think about all the billboards, online Ads or commercials, what colours are the brands using and what is your reaction to the ads
This infographic was originally published here.